How Can I Make Money Delivering Motor Homes?

Are you a professional driver but for real do not wish to drive a bus load of habitancy or a truck 1,000s of miles per week over the country? Well have you ever view of delivering motor homes over the country instead? Here are a concentrate of the clubs that I have heard pay vast monies to delivery drivers.

Fleetwood in Orlando FloridaBeaver Motor Coach CompanyFeather Light Race Car TrailersPrevost Motor Coaches

Used Prevost Motorhomes

Pick up an Fmac Magazine. Nearly all clubs who sell Motor Homes have similar deals while peak seasons and many all year around. I have met two habitancy on the road. One in Edinburgh, Az at the Flying J we talked for an hour in the middle of the night and someone else one at a Truck Stop on I-70 in Kansas both being paid to deliver with the 00 figure, wow?

I met someone else inspiring gentleman coming out of Indiana 90 miles to the Ky border delivering a coach and told me he was being paid very well. I have met habitancy on nearly every particular cross country trip I have been on at some fuel stop in the middle of nowhere with a Motor Home with no plates that they were delivering to a customer or dealer.

This is not "unknown" commerce knowledge. There are clubs who specialize in this. Many from Ut and Tx who tow and deliver new 5th wheel trailers which is someone else incompatibility of the Industry. I think there are probably even dispatching clubs out there like the trucking clubs have who help drivers pick up return loads or less than load deliveries, I am sure of it, it is a natural progression of the need.

There currently is a 185,000 truck driver shortage in the Us, so the need for drivers who can get the job done is series. Would you like more facts on Rvs?

http://www.ezinearticles.com/?expert=Lance_Winslow&ecat=Automotive:Rv

How Can I Make Money Delivering Motor Homes?

No comments:

Post a Comment